Hey, there is a high chance to track your password, if it is stored on your browser. Now a days we use so-many web services which require password authentication. Hence, while browsing from public net cafe or from some other’s laptop/pc, be care about saving your password.
If password is present in the login window, we can reveal it with simple steps. Just see the case:
1) Open your browser, containing the password in authentication page.
2) Right Click on the “password” field and select “Inspect Element(Q)” from the drop down menu. You will get an additional window at bottom of the page.
3) From the bottom window, select HTML
4) You can see a line like…:
<input id=”passwd” type=”password” name=”passwd”>
or may different in other cases. Right Click on the “password” in the line type=”password”.
5) Change it to “text” and press Enter. Now you can see the password you typed in the text format, which can be read by anyone.
For setting as before, change “text” to “password” as before and close the bottom window. Be aware while browsing from public Internet Cafe. Also try to clear all saved passwords after the browsing.